Thursday 6 November 2008

Welcome To The GeekFest...!!!

Eurogamer Expo/GamesIndustry.biz Career Fair
Wednesday 29th October 2008
Old Truman Brewery,
91 Brick Lane
London
E1 6QL
I don't know if this event could relate to my environment project but, i noticed playing most of the latest games, the locations,sets etc. had alot of precise details, some abstract or some just plain crap!!
It got me relating back to my kitchen project of how we can add these textures & lighting seen in games & show that it is possible...So i was always thinking about ENVIRONMENT!!!! ENVIRONMENT!!!! ENVIRONMENT!!!! ENVIRONMENT!!!! ENVIRONMENT!!!! ENVIRONMENT!!!! ENVIRONMENT!!!!
Overall the experience was great, i got to play a couple of games i had my eye on, except for RESIDENT.EVIL5...damn bloody hoggers!!! but thought that the careers fair people wasn't as open as i would of like them to be. They seemed very reluctant to give out information or answer questions i had in mind, which i found personally a waste of time & moments felt that they didn't to talk, and that just F*cking pissed me off!!! oh well!!!...it was goo though!!!!

I just whack a couple of pictures taken on the day, as my way of evidence attending that a event. LOL!!!!

No comments: